Hoisting Motor & DC Brake Assembly
- Permanent magnetic motor design : 1.5 times of starting current. 230% high starting torque. Compared with traditional insulation motor which has 6-8 times starting current, PM motor save energy at least 30~50%.
- Permanent magnetic motor : during the loading operation, temperature rising balance 55°~ 60°.
- Permanent magnetic motor: motor brake system triggers when motor rotation approach stop which makes brake lining with longer life span compared with traditional motor.
- New (DC) magnetic brake system and motor operate synchronously which makes the brake with stronger brake force.
- Brake force design at 150%, Max. 200%.
2.Rope Guide (Lever)
To ensure positive winding of wire rope; Prevent rope overlapping.
3.Planetary Geared Limit Switch Assembly
- Up & down are with auto stop limit switch device. Prevent rope over-roll.
- Able to setup / stop location according to working environment.
- Patents :
Taiwan patent no. M466909
German patent no. Nr. 20 2014 006 109.2
Japan patent no. 3193570
China patent no. ZL 2014 2 0395985.8
United States patent no.US 9263201
4.Control Box 5.Brake Resistor
- VVVF Lift Drive : Saving 30% of power consumption compares to traditional control.
- Speed adjustment : the ratio of max. speed 1/10. The range of low/high speed can be adjustable. Two-steps switch to select low/high speed.
Check the load weight from detector. Prevent overload to ensure the safety.
7.High Strength Wire Rope
IWRC 6 XFi.(29)-H The safety factor and strength are more than 6 times to ensure the lifting safety.